Join Team HyFiber!
HyFiber is passionate about providing the best solutions and best service in our industry. We are a tight knit group of professionals with this shared vision for our success. If you are friendly, driven, competitive, and motivated to contribute to a winning team, please reach out to us!
HyFiber is currently seeking a TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Territory Sales Representative
Outside Sales of HyFiber’s products and services to new and existing customers with an emphasis on new business development.
- Contact sales leads through cold calling, referrals, or web-site inquiries
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Perform analysis of existing and prospective customers to determine solutions
- Present, promote, and sell HyFiber’s products and services using solid justifications to existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Help expedite the resolution of customer concerns to maximize satisfaction
- Complete weekly call reports and pipeline reports
- Analyze the territory and market’s potential
- Ability to work independently to meet target sales goals.
Summary of Role
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for sales retention and penetration of existing accounts, with a focus on acquisition of new business at new customers.
The individual will demonstrate a commitment to long-term customer relationships, maintain regular contact with key stakeholders, express appreciation for our relationship, and act as a trusted resource who will add value to their company. This comes in the form of in person meetings, phone and email contact, and attending industry events, etc. Success in this role is dependent on identifying target clients, acquiring quality quote requests, actively closing sales, and becoming a knowledgeable customer resource.
- At least 2-3 years of outside sales experience with a track record of exceeding assigned sales goals.
- Industry experience. (Telecom, Contractor, Data Comm distribution, and OEM)
- Knowledge in selling fiber and copper cabling solutions
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record.
- Strong business acumen with ability to generate solutions to customer issues and requests
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Our purpose: To improve and facilitate communication across the globe: One cable, one component, one business, one location at at time.
why choose us
You’ve got a lot of options, and you’re needs are unique. We know how important it is to choose a partner who can be trusted to deliver. Companies across the globe trust HyFiber to deliver our world-class cabling solutions. Here’s why: